Discover the wonderful wines of the Peloponnese while enjoying your Greek sun soaked holidays!
Athens-Nemea (or Mantineia)-Athens
Meet your wine tour host at your hotel in Athens and depart with your private bus towards the Pelloponese. Arrive in Nemea, the land of myths and heroes since antiquity. Visit 2-3 wineries and taste the regional wines, notable reds and fragrant roses. Optional lunch in a winery. Return to Athens late afternoon.
4 reasons to join the Nemea Wine Tour
- Enjoy:A day outdoors in the countryside, just 1.5 hrs from Athens
- Experience:The largest wine region in production and climatic diversity-here you will taste wines from vineyards cultivated at sea level and from vineyards that climb up to 700 meters
- Learn:Meet 3rd generation winemakers that are making a splash: Innovative, curious, perfectionists!
- Unwind:Taste great wines and enjoy lunch with local delicacies
Your Greek wine
for more info
RATE PER PERSON
230 Euros per person
for min 6 travelers
– Bus transportation with modern bus (Mercedes Benz or similar) and professional driver incl. all his expenses
– Tour host with certified wine knowledge (WSET Level 3 and up) incl. all his/hers expenses
– All winery tastings
– Toll fees and Greek vat tax of 24%
– All meals/services not mentioned
– Extra travelers insurance
– All personal expenses and shopping
If you have time and you wish to visit BOTH Nemea and Mantneia, this tour turns to a wonderful 2-day tour with an overnight stay to picturesque town of Nauplion. We would be delighted to provide you with a program and rate.
I am delighted to share a more detailed daily program with rates, payment schedule and cancellation policy to better help you choose the right trip for you.
Please select one of the following date that suits your calendar & Complete the contact info: