Meet your wine tour host at your hotel in Athens and depart with a private bus towards the Peloponnese. Arrive in Nemea, the land of myths and heroes since antiquity. Visit 2-3 wineries (depending on time) and taste the regional wines, notable reds and fragrant rosès. Lunch included. Return to Athens late afternoon.
Duration: 8 hours
Distance: Athens-Nemea: 1hr 30 mins drive
Booking: 48 hours in advance
- Bus transportation with modern mini van and professional driver
- Tour host with certified wine knowledge
- All winery tastings
- Lunch in traditional taverna
- Toll fees and Greek vat tax
- All meals/services not mentioned
- Extra travelers insurance
- All personal expenses and shopping
If you have time and you wish to visit BOTH Nemea and Mantineia, this tour turns to a wonderful 2-day tour with an overnight stay to picturesque town of Nauplion. We would be delighted to provide you with a program and rate.
Terms & Conditions apply